Saturday, August 29, 2009

With a little help from my friends

So my dear friend E! is here educating me on all things pop culture while we are eating popcorn, brownies and anything else that's not nailed down. We are great enablers!
So I wanted to show her my blog because I want someone to read this and so I know that I'm not writing for the vast internet oblivion but instead writing for an actual person to read and hopefully be interested.
Last week I signed my blog up for the Google AdSense thingy and my ads are now up. What is it that Google deemed appropriate for a blog on all things mother-ish? TROJAN's, Ecstacy, "feels like nothing's there."
So let me get this straight. My blog which is about having and raising children is a good venue to sell birth control? I've always thought my own sweet babies were a pretty convincing argument in the opposite direction but, perhaps I'm wrong. Oh well, go click on the ad, I get a fraction of a cent every time you do and you get free condoms so you won't find yourself "in the trenches" anytime soon.

No comments: